“Inside Out” Fruit & Veggie Salad
- Serves 6 - 8
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cholula Hot sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
In a plastic container, combine the ingredients for the dressing. Cover with an airtight lid and hold in the refrigerator for use.
NOTE: this step can be done a day in advance.
- 1 cucumber - peeled and cut in chunks
- 1/2 green pepper - seeded, cut in 1/4" strips
- 1/2 red onion - peeled and cut in 1/4" strips
- 1/2 cup Georgia pecans
- 1 can (20-oz.) pineapple chunks – drained
- 1 can (11-oz.) mandarin oranges – drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
At least 1 hour prior to use, add the prepped salad ingredients to the dressing. Gently toss to combine.
Store covered in the refrigerator for service. Mix prior to serving. ENJOY!