Georgia Pecan Cranberry-Orange Salad
- Serves 8
- Prep time: 15 min., Cooking time: 1 hr. 30 min.
- 3-oz. package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 12- or 16-oz. container cranberry-orange relish
- 1 unpeeled apple, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped Georgia pecans, dry-roasted in vegetable oil spray
Put gelatin in a medium bowl. Pour in water and stir constantly until gelatin has dissolved.
Stir in orange juice. Cover and refrigerate until almost jelled, about 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except vegetable oil spray, stirring well. Fold into gelatin mixture. Spray the 1-quart mold with vegetable oil spray. Pour mixture into mold. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Nutrition information per serving: calories: 190; protein: 2g; carbohydrate: 39g; saturated fat: 0.5g; monounsaturated fat: 2.5g; polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g; cholesterol: 0mg; fiber: 1g; sodium: 53mg.