Georgia Peach & Georgia Pecan Chicken Salad
- Serves 10
- 4-oz. chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 7-oz. bread crumbs
- 3-oz. Georgia pecans, finely chopped
- 2-oz. cornmeal
- 2.5-oz. All-purpose flour
- 2-oz. vegetable oil
- 15-oz. Boston-romaine lettuce mix
- 30 tomato slices, 6 x 6, 1/4 inch
- 30 frozen peach slices (thawed)
- 30 Georgia pecan, halves
- 10-oz. Georgia peach salad dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Make bread crumb mixture: combine bread crumbs, pecans, and cornmeal. Dip chicken breasts in buttermilk, then flour and roll in bread crumb mixture. Sauté both sides of chicken breast over medium heat until golden brown. Finish in oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. Place 1.5 ounce of lettuce mix on a dinner plate. Garnish plate with three tomato slices on top of plate in a shingled pattern. Garnish plate with three peach slices on lower portion of plate in a shingled pattern. Garnish with pecan halves at 12, 3 and 9 o'clock. Place warm chicken breast in center of plate. Portion 1 oz. of dressing over salad.
NOTE: Salad dressing may be ordered from Eastern Foods, Naturally Fresh at (800) 765-1950.