Four-Cheese Georgia Pecan-Pimiento Spread
- Makes: 3 cups (24- 1/8 cup servings)
- Prep: 25 min., Chill: 3 hr.
- 1 (8-ounce) block 2% reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped GEORGIA PECANS, toasted
- 1 (3-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Celery and carrot sticks, crackers, pumpernickel bread
Combine cheeses and GEORGIA PECANS in a large bowl; set aside.
Stir together pimientos and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir in GEORGIA PECANS-cheese mixture. Cover and chill up to 3 hours. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Serve with celery and carrot sticks, crackers or party-style pumpernickel bread. Store remaining pimiento cheese mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Nutrition Profile (without celery, carrot sticks, crackers, pumpernickel bread): 70 calories, 5 g total fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 5 g protein.