Roasted Georgia Pecans with Grapes, Olives & Fresh Thyme
- Serves 4 – 6
- 1 cup Georgia Pecan halves
- 1 cup oil cured olives (or favorite assortment)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lay pecans on a baking sheet and roast for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Mix grapes, olives and thyme, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 5 – 7 minutes. Toss the pecans and grape mixture together and serve warm. Partner this colorful appetizer with blue cheese, martinis or red wine.