Georgia Pecan-Pesto Pizza
- Makes 2 individual pizzas or cut into small wedges for appetizers.
Delicious as an appetizer or served as an entree with salad.
(Adapted from recipe for Vineyard Pizza at The Wine Exchange restaurant in Tampa, FL)
- 1 package (2) prepared 7 inch pizza bread rounds
- 1 (7-oz.) container prepared pesto sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup Georgia pecan pieces
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
To assemble pizzas: top each pizza bread with 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce (drain oil from pesto if needed).
Next, divide cheese then grapes evenly on each pizza. Top each pizza with 1/8 cup pecan pieces. Bake directly on oven rack for 8-10 minutes.